Crust Crust

Great animations and voice acting as always. The music is also great too. But what's the name of the song/beat? Really love it. And as you firs cartoon it ends perfectly to the music. I just love it :)

Keep it up man :D

Peck! Peck!

I have watch this like 50 times, and it STILL cracks me up like crazy! XD
You guys are a great team :)

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Whole shit!!!! I thought this would never happen! But this is so much better then any of the older episode in pure direction that it just blows my mind that this is truly happening.
After all these years of waiting, and not forgetting about one of the absolutely first and greatest animated series i saw on the internet as a kid. And now this? Damn!!! :D
It's so well made that i caught myself pause and looking at the artwork you have made for this amazing episode.
And also rewind and rewatched like 10 times in every action scene, just to see how well you animated it.
You have improved so much that you, re-making this series, is probably the best idea ever. And i'm so happy to see that someone else was not getting the green light to continue the show.

Welcome back Alvin! And please stay for as long as you possible can.
Because her on Newgrounds people have missed some gode old sprite animations lately.
And this is by far the best one i have seen in like forever!!

Pacman Doom Pacman Doom

Completely old school. IT's kinda addictiv, and fun, and intense. But the only problem i have with this game is the sound effects, which are will get a little to annoying, after playing it for a while. But other then that, i liked it. 4,5 from me :)

Cyberdevil responds:

You can always mute. ;) Thanks for the positive feedback!

Talk Head Talk Head

Loved it!! :D is really sad that they're aren't much mine many facial expressions, but its was really enjoyable.

i spent a lot of time on my lip sync. i think is was around 2 hours, but damn it was satisfying at the end.
4.5 from me because it needed more facial expressions and maybe a happy, sad, or mad mouth. and also a search to find a specific voice demo. but great job johnny and tom :D

Voice Advertisement Thing Voice Advertisement Thing

And melting the penis did.......... :(

OTP OTP

Sounds dope man :)
It's relaxing. It could awesome if you also uploaded some of your 8-bit tracks too :)

Apatheria's 2012 Demo Apatheria's 2012 Demo

Damn dude, definitely have alot of talent! :D
You are right up there with TomaMoto as one of this website must talanted voice actors, in my opinion.

Apatheria responds:

High praise indeed! Thanks very much, dude. c:

Bitey Bitey

I like the way you color you backgrounds man! It matches your line work perfectly :D

Keen Keen

This is amazing! I really dig the colors, and the overall look of Keen.
If they ever get to make a new Commander Keen game, i think they should go with this art style.
10/10
5/5
Added to favorites
And a new fan for you my friend :)

Scottr5680 responds:

Thank you so much, my friend! I really appreciate it! That would be awesome if they did a new Keen game, I really hope they do someday.

Robotic Shi Robotic Shi

There is so much detail, that it's almost impossible to imagine how long this must have took to make
Great job man! :D

deathink responds:

Thanks man... it took a while lol